Account ExecutiveFoundation Blue Media is an innovative, progressive media firm with the experience and passion to elect Democrats all across the country. From statewide and national campaigns to state legislative and municipal races, we believe every client deserves an agency that will work hand-in-hand with the campaign.
This position will be fully remote for the 2022 election cycle.
An ideal candidate for this position:
- Digitally savvy
- Experience with digital advertising (Google ads and Facebook advertising is a plus)
- Has campaign experience, especially knowledgable with ActBlue, EveryAction, and NGP, NGP Van
- Strong customer service skills
- Use digital devices, communication applications, and networks to access and manage information
- Computer Literacy
- Data Entry
- Web-based communications and research
As a Account Executive you will:
- Initiates project kick-offs for new clients
- Schedules and participates in regular client calls and is the client day-to-day contact
- Placing and tracking digital ad buys
- Work with campaigns, mail vendors, and designers to facilitate integrated ad creatives
- Manage reporting and dashboards for clients
- Set up client Facebook pages to do advertising (Facebook authorization and disclaimer)
The salary range is $3000 – $5000 per month with quality benefits. This is a cycle job.